Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thoughts and wishes

Like anybody else, I have thoughts on almost all topics under the sun. These are thoughts that keep taking all the lonely space in my mind. Whenever I am alone, my mind keeps picking up topics, and churns thought after thought. I yearn to give vent to these thoughts. The concept of blogging is a God-sent avenue for me to be able to ease out my mind and relieve my soul of these very thoughts.

 

At times, I also wish, just as all other people. I wish for lots of things. I hope I will be able to articulate these wishes and share them with whoever might reach my blog by chance. If you are reading my blog, expect to read my thoughts, and my wishes. Hope some of these thoughts make some difference to the society, and some of my wishes come true so that we get a better world to live in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment